THE ESAB SENTINEL for AIR – HELPING THE BEST BREATHE EASIER
Years of welding have trained you to know exactly what you need in a hood: crucial comfort, large lens, and next generation technology. Every special operation needs special equipment that gets the job done, and when it comes to your helmet, SENTINEL™ is worn by the best.
- Revolutionary Shell Design. High Impact Resistance Nylon
- Halo™ Headgear. Ergonomic, infinitely-adjustable 5 point head gear provides extreme comfort and balance. Low-profile design, central pivot point allows for maximum head clearance while helmet is in the up position.
- 100 x 60mm 1/1/1/2 –5-13 ADF
- Externally activated Grind Button. Shade 4 Grind Mode
- Colour touch screen control panel
- 8 separate memory settings
- Replacing spare parts made easy. Front cover lens replaceable within 10 seconds, without removing helmet (front loaded)
ESAB’s EPR-X1 PAPR unit connects seamlessly with all current ESAB prepared for air welding helmets and provides advanced respiratory protection from harmful welding fume particulates.
This PAPR is designed for applications ranging from occasional use to full-time industrial applications. The EPR-X1 offers a robust, compact housing with a powerful blower to ensure maximum life and performance. Check your battery status, fan settings and filter conditions at a glance with quick-access status LED lights. Additionally, the PAPR provides audible and vibratory alerts to notify the user of low air flow (indicating a needed filter change) and low battery conditions.
The EPR-X1’s turbo unit is controlled with easily-accessed push buttons allowing three airflow speed ranges of 170/190/220 l/minute. The HEPA-quality, EN12941 TH-3P certified two-stage filter and spark arrestor are easily accessed through a removable front door.
**PLEASE FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL US ABOUT BULK ORDER DISCOUNTS – SALES@WELDERSDISCOUNTWAREHOUSE.CO.UK or CLICK HERE**