Weld Star Infinium air plasma cutting machine with built-in compressor has been designed as an integrated portable cutting machine which incorporate the most advanced IGBT inverter technology.
• The PC40 is a compact, lightweight and portable inverter based plasma cutting machine with a built in air compressor that offers excellent operator flexibility.
• Advanced, high efficiency plasma systems that offer flexible portability along with smooth
and precise cutting characteristics that is ideal when cutting steel, stainless, copper, cast iron as well as aluminium.
• The Weld Star Infinium plasma range offers the flexibility of switching between the built in compressor or using your own workshop supplied compressed air.
• Clean cut of 12mm and a severance cut of 16mm. Based on mild steel using workshop compressed air.
• Auto pilot restart allows for faster restarting of the pilot arc which allows for uninterrupted cutting of grid or perforated type material.
• Plasma cutting speeds can be up to 1.8 times faster when compared with oxyacetylene cutting.
• Advanced non HF pilot arc ignition via the supplied plasma cutting torch.
• A single carry handle offers excellent portability when working or maneuvering on site or in the workshop.
• User friendly operator control panels.
• Generator friendly (with built-in AVR).
• Optional circle cutting guide kit available.
• 5 year warranty