Many tasks, many locations, single 1ph device
The SPEEDTEC® 200C represent the latest generation of state of the art inverter based single phase compact MIG machine. Lincoln Electric has constructed a fully professional machine packed with features, into a small light-weight compact housing maximising portability. These features make it extremely versatile; it can be used for many different applications and can be easily moved around production facilities or transported to any location effortlessly. This unit can be powered from the mains supply or is also suitable for use with motor generators. The SPEEDTEC® 200C unit has been equipped with Power Factor Correction (PFC), a feature which supports high output welding current from a single phase 230V1Ph 50/60Hz supply allowing it to be used with a long (up to max 100m) primary extension cable. With electronically designed welding waveforms Lincoln Electric offers this multi-process unit for MIG, Stick or TIG modes; it’s just a question of choosing the right model. The SPEEDTEC® 200C is ready to tackle many different welding applications. The welding performance gives excellent results for Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminium (using 200mm dia. spools). The SPEEDTEC® 200C machine works perfectly with mixed gas and 100% CO2 also with self-shielding wires (Innershield).
- Compact and Robust Innovative, Portable and Lightweight, Anyplace, Anywhere.
- Multiple Tasks Speedtec® 180C: CV MIG, FCW, Stick \ Speedtec® 200C: CV MIG, CV Synergic, FCAW, Stick, TIG Lift.
- Power Factor Correction (PFC)More Welding Power, Energy and Cost savings, Generator Compatible
- User Friendly Operation Icon control panel
- Backed up by a Two Year Full Parts and Labour Warranty
- Full Ready To Weld Multi Process Package: ALL Three Torches, Reg, Gas Hose
CORED WIRE SIZE RANGE
WIRE FEED SPEED RANGE
DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)
396 mm x 246 mm x 527 mm